It doesn’t happen very often, but ADwerks is hiring. In fact we need two people. First, we need a copywriter. But not just any old copywriter. We need someone who’s just about one taco short of a combo platter. Second, we need a social media/digital strategist. Someone who dreams about the perfect Tweet. If either of these sound like you or someone you know, let us know, we should hang out.
Do you know words? Words that can inspire, motivate, persuade & sell. Can you write words that will create action in a short 8 seconds or a long 30 seconds? Words that convey a message in as little as 140 characters or more than 2 pages? Can you prooofread as well as you edit? Can you take critiques as well as you take direction? Do you enjoy the finer things in life like Folgers and Grain Belt? Do you want to work hard alongside a bunch of fun-loving jackholes? If you think we’re just trying to be witty or ironic, consider this before responding… this ad was written by our HR department. Yeppers. If this opportunity still sounds like something you’re interested in, we should talk, or better yet, write. Send us your story. Email email@example.com explaining why you want to subject yourself to this agony, what your potential co-workers and clients should expect and any allergies you may have. For real, don’t just send a resume and boring cover letter. We want someone who entices and intrigues us and is looking for a long term, committed relationship. Hurry, work is stacking up. No phone calls, just written words please.
Send your stuff to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media/Digital Media Strategist.
We are looking for a digital and social media strategist to lead regional social strategy for one of the world’s most recognized brands. Yes, you read that correctly, we’re going to pay someone to spend their day on Facebook and Twitter. How cool is that?
This position will manage digital platforms, develop a social media strategy to build greater brand awareness, develop, implement and manage all social media efforts designed to increase consumer awareness, as well as consumer acquisition, retention and engagement.
• Research, develop and manage day-to-day social media content
• Manage social advertising campaigns on Facebook and Twitter with regular status updates provided internally and semi-monthly reports to the client
• Manage a social media budget and media strategy for paid ad placement to increase engagement on social platforms
• Interact with consumers/customers in real time via social media platforms
• Identify opportunity areas and conduct research in order to leverage social media activities and strategies to extend the campaign
• Ensure social media platforms and channels are effectively aligned with the client’s brand and overall business strategies
• Manage digital media buys on a variety of platforms.
So if Facebook is your native language and you brag about how many people follow you on InstaGram, give us a shout.
Again, send your stuff (including link to your social accounts) to email@example.com