We are looking for a social media strategist to lead regional social strategy for one of the world’s most recognized brands. Yes, you read that correctly – we’re going to pay someone to spend their day on Facebook and Twitter. How cool is that?
This position will manage digital platforms, develop a social media strategy to build greater brand awareness, develop, implement and manage all social media related efforts designed to increase consumer awareness, as well as consumer acquisition, retention and engagement.
- Research, develop and manage day-to-day social media content
- Manage social advertising campaigns on Facebook and Twitter with regular status updates provided internally and bi-weekly reports to the client
- Manage a social media budget and media strategy for paid ad placement to increase engagement on social platforms
- Interact with consumers/customers in real time via social media platforms
- Identify opportunity areas and conduct research in order to leverage social media activities and strategies to extend the campaign
- Ensure social media platforms and channels are effectively aligned with the client’s brand and overall business strategies
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications, and apply that knowledge to the use of social media strategies within the business
- Develop and manage a content calendar
- Provide consumer insights to help lead overall marketing strategy
- Candidates should be highly organized and detail oriented
- Must show outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in Marketing/Advertising/PR or Communication, or English
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in social media/digital marketing required
- Agency Experience preferred
- Capable of performing tasks independently and meet objectives with little supervision
- Well versed in all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other comparable and up-and-coming social media channels
- Experience with third party social media software tools and social listening or engagement tools
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign is preferred but not required
If this position sounds like it’s up your alley, please send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com.