Are you looking to make your mark in advertising and marketing? Think you’re the next big social media guru? Do you brag about your Google Certifications? We should talk!
ADwerks is growing and we are looking for someone to help us manage social and digital media accounts. We’ve got great clients who are not afraid to test new ideas, so this is a great chance to flex your digital media muscles.
If this opportunity still sounds like something you’re interested in, we should talk. Send your résumé to email@example.com. Tell us what makes you the King or Queen of Social Media. Explaining why you want to dig in and show us that ROI isn’t just a fancy acronym. Tell us what your potential co-workers and clients should expect and any other crazy stuff you think we should know. And don’t be shy in bragging about your Google certifications. If you’re good, let us know!
Hurry up. We’re ready get to work and have some fun. Are you?
Send your stuff to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand-ons development of digital marketing campaigns
- Implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to coworkers and clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluency in Google G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, etc.)
- Google Ads & Analytics Certifications